Less than two weeks after I started my blog, I was kindly nominated for the Liebster Award. Yay! I have seen a dozen of these awards circling the blogosphere and am so happy to have been nominated. Being a complete newbie at the blogging world, I did not know what this award was, so of course, I googled it.
I was nominated by Anni from Glücksgeist.
I’d like to extend a big thank you to Anni for Awarding the Liebster Award to me. I stumbled upon her blog a few days ago and enjoyed reading her posts. Anni blogs about everything from DIY’s, recipes and beauty along with sharing lovely photos for her readers.
THE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
11 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
- My mum is English and my dad is half Thai and half Chinese which I guess makes me half British, a quarter Thai and a quarter Chinese.
- I am fluent in 2 languages, Thai and English. I can speak, read and write in both these laguages
- I wore glasses all my life until a few years ago when I started to wear contact lenses instead.
- I LOVE chocolate in general but my favourite has to be Maltesers.
- I have a phobia of fish.
- My favourite season is winter. I absolutely love the cold and grey, crazy I know!
- I love sleep. If I could, I would stay in my bed all day, every day and sleep.
- One of my dream jobs is to be able to travel anywhere around the world and work from my laptop.
- I love Italian food but I’ve got a gluten intolerance, sad I know.
- I have a cat that has a white moustache
- I have way too many clothes yet still have nothing to wear!
MY ANSWERS TO THE 11 QUESTIONS FROM ANNI
Who is your favourite character from PLL?
I stopped watching PLL after season 3 but I would say Spencer was my favourite character.
What series are you currently watching?
Me and my family are currently re-watching One Tree Hill and I love it!
What was the last thing that made you smile?
I just got back from seeing my friends so they made me smile.
What was the last thing you baked?
I would say that the last thing I baked was a blueberry and apple crumble.
If you could watch only one YouTube video for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
Wow this is hard! I don’t have a specific video but probably something funny.
What is your favourite summer fruit?
Oh, this is a hard one. It would be between mangos or passionfruits.
How often did you read the third Harry Potter book?
I know this is so bad but I’ve only read the first Harry Potter book! I know it’s crazy! I have only starting reading them so to answer your question, I have never read the third Harry Potter book.
What is your go-to-snack?
Definitely a nice smoothie. I am in love with them and have them at least once a day.
What is the first thing you do in the morning?
The first thing I do when I wake up is go on my phone to check the time.
What was the first perfume you bought for yourself?
I had to really think about this but the first perfume I ever bought was Secret Fantasy from Avon.
How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for almost two weeks.
I nominate anyone reading this who would like to participate in this award!
Here are a few blogs that I have been loving
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES
- Where are you from?
- What made you start your blog?
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
- What’s your current favourite tv show?
- What’s a goal you wish to achieve in the next few years?
- What’s your favourite makeup product?
- What are 3 things that have made you happy today?
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?